We are excited to expand our grades to K to 9 in for 2023-24!
ACES Public Schools Home
Home Page Main Image Shuffle
Ambition, Commitment, Excellence, Scholarship.
Current open is for a Middle School Science Teacher. Future positions for Fall 2023 will include teachers in several subject areas, a special education teacher, and an assistant principal. More information on the Careers menu.
Our STEM Day entitled Exploring Engineering Professions took place on Thursday, Nov 17.
At its June 11, 2021 meeting, the New Mexico Public Education Commission gave ACES Tech a vote of approval for expanding our grades to include K-5. We are now approved for K-12.
Get to know us
- Balanced Education Program Our students take courses in all core subjects as well as art, music, technology, and athletics.
- Safe and Supportive Environment ACES cultivates a positive learning environment, and a culture of respect and inclusion.
- Committed and Effective Teachers Our teaching team works to develop each student’s natural abilities and support their achievement.
- College and Career Readiness Students will graduate with the knowledge and skills required to succeed in the college or career of their choice.
- Community Driven ACES values parents and organizations as partners in ensuring student success.
- Projects and Experiences Our students experience real world application through group projects and scheduled field trips.