Register your current 5th and 6th graders for Fall 2021!
ACES Public Schools Home
Home Page Main Image Shuffle
Ambition, Commitment, Excellence, Scholarship.
Open positions include teachers in several subject areas, a special education teacher, and a school secretary. More information and our application form are in the Careers area of the site.
At its June 12 meeting, the New Mexico Public Education Commission gave ACES Tech unanimous votes of approval for our charter contract and for commencing operations.
STEM focused school is located in central Albuquerque.
Get to know us
- Balanced Education Program Our students take courses in all core subjects as well as art, music, technology, and athletics.
- Safe and Supportive Environment ACES cultivates a positive learning environment, and a culture of respect and inclusion.
- Committed and Effective Teachers Our teaching team works to develop each student’s natural abilities and support their achievement.
- College and Career Readiness Students will graduate with the knowledge and skills required to succeed in the college or career of their choice.
- Community Driven ACES values parents and organizations as partners in ensuring student success.
- Projects and Experiences Our students experience real world application through group projects and scheduled field trips.