ACES Tech invites you to attend an open house, in person, on Tuesday evenings at 6pm. In person school tours can also be scheduled separately.
ACES Public Schools Home
Home Page Main Image Shuffle
Ambition, Commitment, Excellence, Scholarship.
We are excited to welcome our first elementary students this fall!
Current positions are an Educational Assistant and a STEM Coordinator. Future positions for Fall 2022 will include teachers in several subject areas, a special education teacher, and a school secretary. More information on the Careers menu.
At its June 11, 2021 meeting, the New Mexico Public Education Commission gave ACES Tech a vote of approval for expanding our grades to include K-5. We are now approved for K-12.
Time: 5:30 PM – 7 PM
Location: Via Zoom
Time: 6 PM – 7 PM
Location: ACES Technical Charter School 4501 Montgomery Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109
Time: 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Time: 6 PM – 7 PM
Location: ACES Technical Charter School 4501 Montgomery Blvd, Albuquerque, NM 87109
Get to know us
- Balanced Education Program Our students take courses in all core subjects as well as art, music, technology, and athletics.
- Safe and Supportive Environment ACES cultivates a positive learning environment, and a culture of respect and inclusion.
- Committed and Effective Teachers Our teaching team works to develop each student’s natural abilities and support their achievement.
- College and Career Readiness Students will graduate with the knowledge and skills required to succeed in the college or career of their choice.
- Community Driven ACES values parents and organizations as partners in ensuring student success.
- Projects and Experiences Our students experience real world application through group projects and scheduled field trips.