Application Process Info
Today, parents have many options in regards to choosing the best school for their children. ACES Tech strives to provide a challenging AND exciting educational experience for our students. Our goal is to produce the science, technology, engineering, and health innovators and leaders of tomorrow.
Application Process Overview
- Application Time Window:
- Applications for Fall 2021: From January through March, parents may submit applications for both 6th and 7th grades.
- Open Enrollment Period: April through August (After we reach our enrollment limit, new applicants will be added to the wait list.)
- Notification: All applicant parents will be notified of acceptance or wait-list status.
- Parent Response:
- During the open enrollment period, parents will be given 2 weeks to accept their child's seat once notified.
- On-boarding: Accepted students will complete the enrollment registration process, attend events, and get to know staff and teachers.
- Cost to Apply or Attend: ACES Tech is a FREE public charter school.
- Exam or Essay Requirement: None. Parents just fill out the lottery form.
- Grade Levels Accepted: ACES Tech will accept 6th and 7th grade students for Fall 2021. We will add another grade each year, up to 12th grade.
- Additional questions? Click on our FAQ page or Contact Us.
ACES Tech is subject to all federal and state laws and constitutional provisions prohibiting discrimination on the basis of disability, physical or mental handicap, serious medical condition, race, creed, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, spousal affiliation, national origin, religion, ancestry or need for special education services.