Your Support Matters
The ACES Foundation, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, was created to provide support to ACES Technical Charter School through fundraising and securing resources. The foundation strives to ensure that every donation is used to make maximum impact towards the school's mission.
What is a School Foundation?
Education foundations are "privately operated, nonprofit organizations established to assist public schools" and "qualify as charitable organizations different from school districts, public institutions or local governments" (Clay, Huges, Seely & Thayer, 1985). A public school foundation "is designed to augment, supplement, or complement programs and activities currently being provided by the district" (McCormich, Bayer & Ferguson, 2001). The foundation has its own board of directors and develops its own statement of purpose and objectives.
Where Your Dollars Go
- Support Students – ACES provides school clothing and supplies to students who need them.
- Support Classrooms – We are always looking for ways to add academic resources, such as hands-on STEM kits and classic book sets.
- Amazing Experiences – Ensuring that our students have quality off-campus experiences, like visiting museums, colleges, and local company sites.
- Contribute to Growth – ACES will add a new cohort of students each year. This will mean increasing academic and operational costs.
Ways to Donate
- Mail a Check – Please make checks payable to “ACES Foundation”.
4501 Montgomery Blvd. NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109