Apply via PowerSchool
The Enrollment Application is open now!
We are now in the Open Enrollment Period and will accept students until we reach our enrollment limit. After that, new applicants will be added to the wait list.
ACES Tech parents use PowerSchool to apply to our school online. Create a quick Powerschool account, then fill out the convenient form. The entire process only takes a few minutes to complete and submit. More detailed registration information will be requested later for the students who are admitted.
Register your Student for ACES Tech.
- Click the PowerSchool button below.
- Create a PowerSchool account.
- All you need is a parent name, phone, and email. Also create a password for the account.
- One PowerSchool account per household please, so siblings will be connected to the same parent account.
- Sign in with your PowerSchool account and fill out the application.
- Please fill out one application per student. Add a new application for each sibling.
- The application can be done on a computer, tablet, or phone.
- It may take 5-10 minutes to fill out the application, depending on how much information you provide such as entering one or both parents.
- Once you submit you will receive a verification email.
[NOTE: ACES Tech will only admit new 6th graders for Fall 2020.]
Click this PowerSchool button to start the Application.
Applications can be submitted through August. We will admit students until we reach our enrollment limit. Once an application is submitted, parents will be notified whether their student is accepted or placed on the wait list.
Have a Question? Contact us by email or phone HERE.